Publié le :
Catégories : Le matériel
To work, an electronic cigarette needs an atomizer , it is essential. To do this, there are two families that we propose to study more closely: clearomizers and cartomizers. If you are interested in the subject, follow the guide!
The atomizer is an indispensable element in an electronic cigarette. This is the part that contains the tank into which is poured the eliquid, the drip tip and the resistance. The liquid will come into contact with the resistances that will heat it to a temperature sufficient for it to vaporize and you can inhale it.
For standard models, there are two main ones:
- the clearomizers which have the particularity to contain a transparent tank from which one can easily define the level of eliquide remaining
- the cartomisers which also contain a reservoir, but in the form of the absorbent wad eliquide
The advantage of the cartomizer is that the wad present in the tank absorbs the liquid and prevents leaks. By cons, it is difficult to know when to recharge the tank, which is very simple to define a clearomiser.
The first clearomizers had a tendency to flee, but this is no longer the case for those of the new generation. If your atomizer leaks, it may be for the following reasons:
- you have not changed the seals for a long time. A change every 6 months to a year is necessary for a good sealing of the system
- you have filled your tank beyond the maximum limit set by the manufacturer
- your eliquide is not thick enough: you should review the composition of your juice and increase the rate of PG
Do not panic, there is probably a good reason for that! Maybe you pull too often on your electronic cigarette? A pause of 10 seconds is recommended between two inspirations to avoid overheating of the material. You can also check that the air inlets are not clogged. If this is the case, a great cleaning is required! Be careful, the excessive overheating of a clearomizer is not normal: if you suffer this inconvenience on your ecigarette, look for the causes and take action or replace the clearomiser.
It is not always easy to know if it is time or not to change the atomizer. Yet, there are 3 easily detectable cases that must alert you:
- if you have a bad taste in your mouth when you're vaping, burnt style
- when your electronic cigarette no longer produces the same vapor when you made no changes in the settings
when your equipment has received a violent shock and seems split. When in doubt, it is better to change the parts to avoid damaging the rest of the device