Publié le :
Catégories : Le matériel
Compact, ergonomic and powerful, the Nautilus 2 atomizer is one of the most powerful products of the Aspire brand. You want to know more ? Follow the guide !
Aspire is a Chinese brand that was launched in 2013. Very quickly, it was able to stand out in the electronic cigarette market thanks to its high quality, high-performance products, marketed at very affordable prices to allow everyone to vape in the best conditions. This is the brand's line of action: to bring cutting-edge technology within the reach of all vapers, without exception! The Aspire brand is today one of the leaders in the market for high quality clearomizers and batteries, suitable for all audiences.
The Nautilus range is undoubtedly the best known of the Aspire brand. Any self-respecting first-time fool has at least used one! As proof, the Nautilus Mini has been recognized as the preferred atomizer of vapers, that is to say!
Compared to its predecessors, Nautilus 2 has benefited from a number of improvements, including:
- Adjustable air-flow that makes it easy to vary the amount of air entering
- filling from above which avoids unnecessary manipulation of the electronic cigarette
The Nautilus 2 comes with 2 BVC resistors (Bottom Vertical Coil):
- the 0.7 ohm BVC that is recommended to use between 18 and 23 watts for a more intense vapor
- the BVC 1.8 ohms, which is used between 10 and 14 watts for optimal flavor rendering
But this atomizer offers the advantage of being compatible with all BVC Nautilus Aspire resistors. A real plus for you to find the vape that suits you.
The incoming air modulation system consists of 5 holes of increasing size, located at the base of the atomizer. A selection ring allows you to choose the one that suits you best. But beware, even at the biggest opening, do not expect a factory steam! Nautilus 2 wants to keep standards and promote the rendering of flavors.
By purchasing the Nautilus 2, you will also be entitled, in addition to the two resistors, a tank, a drip-tip and seals for replacement when the time comes.
You know us: at Ecigplanete, we like to give our opinion! So, we have concocted a little conclusion to help you in your choice.
WE love :
- the elegance of the product
- the solid bell that protects the tank from blows
- that the brand Aspire has restored the original curves of the range Nautilus Nautilus 2, it reminds us of memories ... It was a little away with the Nautilus X, lines much more square.
- the possible adaptation of Nautilus 2 with a large number of resistances
- filling and change of resistance easy to do
- the low capacity of the tank (2ml) which needs to be filled often. At the same time, if you want compact, you have to know how to adapt!